So glad to see you got new pictures of your precious little boy! I so wish we had pictures of our little man. I bet he's walking now too! We are hanging in there, although the days are long and hard. Praying for good news soon.Hugs,Mary from TN
He looks so good!!! I am excited to see this picture, but he would look so much better in your family photo;-)pam
Beautiful!
Gotta love new pictures! He is very cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So glad to see you got new pictures of your precious little boy! I so wish we had pictures of our little man. I bet he's walking now too! We are hanging in there, although the days are long and hard. Praying for good news soon.
Hugs,
Mary from TN
He looks so good!!! I am excited to see this picture, but he would look so much better in your family photo;-)
pam
Beautiful!
Gotta love new pictures! He is very cute!!
Post a Comment