Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Glass Half Full

I was going through some old E-mail posts from last week and found another interpretation of the response I included in my last post. It comes from one of the adoption coordinators (not ours).

I think it significant that the Consular indicates "certainly not this week". I would hear this as they think this could happen soon but again no one knows at this time.

From my half empty glass I would never have viewed it this way, as you can tell.
Hope he is right!!!!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm sure our glasses would be more than half full if that pipeline would just start flowing!

Shelley and Brian said...

Yeah gotta love that pipeline right? Where is Rotto-Rooter when you need em?

imfrank said...

I saw several "half full" comments in the response you published - remember, it only takes one action to break a log jam that has been there for what must seem like FOREVER - it will happen!! We're sending those positive Boulder vibes from our house to their country.

Keep the faith,
Rich

Anna said...

I'm praying for the "half-full" to be the case. I like the idea of the Rotto-Rooter. Get that baby home!
Lots of love as always!