Well, looks like we will wait some more for more details. We did get an encouraging message on Mother's day. It seemed like we would be getting some definite information by the end of this week about a court date. However, I just got off the phone and it seems we may not have any information until the end of the month or later. I guess the process and what is and will become the standard process for adoption in Kyrgyzstan is not quite clear. It seems the changes have not fully come to be at this point. It seems that all level are in the dark to some degree and are hesitant to give any answers for fear of being wrong. I understand, but it is still frustrating not to know. Another lesson in letting go and trusting in god's plan.
Recently, a good friend and I were talking about trusting and going with the flow. She reminded me that we can have trust in god's plan and go with the flow, but there are times that we need to grab a paddle and row with all our might. Well a few weeks ago my small voice inside was encouraging me to be alert and looking for where I may obtain a paddle if needed. However, lately I have felt a sense of calm about the process. I am feeling like it is ok to just go with the flow again, now that the flow seems to be flowing (although not quickly). I hope that small voice is right but more often than not, it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment