I LOVE the hat! He is adorable!
That is the most adorable picture and he is looking Good!! PTL. I'm glad you are making this trip, I think it will help you and him out tremendously. Let us know if we can do anything to help you! Are you going without the rest of the clan?
I can't wait to see him in your arms in less than two weeks!-Suzanne
Just precious!! So glad to see him smiling. xoxo,Kim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the hat! He is adorable!
That is the most adorable picture and he is looking Good!! PTL. I'm glad you are making this trip, I think it will help you and him out tremendously. Let us know if we can do anything to help you! Are you going without the rest of the clan?
I can't wait to see him in your arms in less than two weeks!
-Suzanne
Just precious!! So glad to see him smiling.
xoxo,
Kim
Post a Comment