Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Power of Prayer


Title: Candlight Vigil
Date: Sunday August 24, 2008
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Where ever you are on Sunday night.
Notes: 6PM(PST)/9PM(EST)A candlight vigil for the waiting children in Kyrgyzstan. We are sending positive thoughts and/or prayers to the officials holding the power to reunite us and bring our children home.



We would like to thank all of our family and friends who supported us by joining in prayer that the new adoption committee and Minister of Education be guided by warmth and light and that they may work with their hearts and eyes open when making decisions regarding all the families waiting to adopt from Kyrgyzstan. Also, that these children will no longer have to wait unnecessarily to be united with their families. It felt quite powerful!!! There were hundreds of people praying across the nation.
I have heard stirrings of possible movement of some cases through the committee on Monday but want to confirm before I give details. I will post an update soon.
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!



No comments: