Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here we go again

Ok so now we do need a cover letter???????????? Luckily our agency produced it and we heard on Tuesday that our cover letter was approved. Not even really sure what that means. Our in country coordinator reported she "HOPES that ours and three other cases will be signed of on Friday, so that she can submit them to court to obtain court dates". Again we wait. We have been asked to submit new documents almost daily this past week. I am hoping they now have all that they need. I guess this is all just part of this new system they have set into place. Once both sides of the world get on the same page with it things will ideally run smoother and faster. I have to believe that all this waiting is for good cause.
Thanks again for all that continue to pray for the families, children and officials in Bishkek.

1 comment:

Gen 's Family Story said...

How incredibly frustrating. I remember the stress of those documents...Praying it will all come together very, very soon...praying for Dmitri and his welfare, and all of you while you labor in patience and trust!
BIG HUGS!