Thursday, September 25, 2008

The latest but it is not new(s)

Well our dossiers did not get signed off on Friday. We were told they said "come back Monday". On Tuesday we were told that they said "come back tomorrow". On Wednesday we were told that the coordinator sat there all day and they said "come back tomorrow". Well it is now Thursday at 3:00 pm in Colorado and it is the wee hours of Friday Morning in Kyrgyzstan and we have no news at all. I can only assume that no news means nothing happened. I sure hope that I am wrong but I wouldn't bet on it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Dear Shelley and Brian-

I'm holding on for that news right along with you. Think of the celebration we're going to have when we hear our dossiers are signed and on their way to court. And the next celebration when they make it through court. The first round of whatever is your pleasure in on me in Bishkek when we're all there scooping up our children!

Let's all try to focus on that celebration. Let's picture every detail of it: what we're wearing, what Dimitri and Olivia and Matilda are wearing, where we're celebrating, what we're toasting with. Let's picture it so clearly that it can't help but start to happen. Let's will it into being.

It's going to be an excellent evening!

-Suzanne

Gen 's Family Story said...

We are continuing to hold Dmitri and you all in prayer! This was hard news for me to read. I hope that it will not be much longer but am thankful you know who truly has all the power, to do more than we can ask or imagine...
BIG HUGS!