Thursday, December 4, 2008

You Learn Something Every Day!

About a month or so ago I made a change to my blog so that I would have to moderate comments before they would be posted. So, I have been waiting weeks for some sort of notification that I had a post to moderate. Nothing came. I figured oh well maybe everyone just has nothing left to say. Well, today as I was randomly clicking on buttons, I got to a place that said I had 18 comments to be moderated!
It was like Christmas early to read through 18 sweet, supportive, wonderful comments from friends. It was just what the Dr. ordered today!!! My sense of peace and hope are waning( more on that later I don't want to taint this positive post). Well if you thought I have been a bit unresponsive lately sorry. I did know you were all sending me such lovely words. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now a sweet picture. Dimitri gave me a going away present the day before I left. He fell asleep in my arms.



Keep up the prayers that soon he will be able to fall asleep in loving arms every day. He has a lot of catching up to do!!!

2 comments:

Schlef Family said...

What a sweet picture of the two of you!! :)

Anonymous said...

That moves me to tears. What an angel! Let's hope some holiday spirit will move these people to think empathetically, rather than bureaucratically. Sending you all lots of love
Debbie